Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness


My sister in law sent me this and NIkki has some yummy blog candy to promote the penguin on her blog. Feel free to copy the penguin and post on your blog. Faith has a Flourish challenge this week is to make a pink card in honor of herself being a twice breast cancer survivor and for her mom is fighting breast cancer. I will be sending my card to her.


I used the stamp set Chocolate therapy by Inkadinkdo. The chocolate cake is from Chocoholic by Sweet n Sassy.

Another craft that I do is make rosaries. A friend asked me to make her own representing Breast Cancer. Below is a close up of the our father bead.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the beads are just beautiful Anita, Thank you for entering my blog candy but more importantly I am so happy you have given this cute penguin a good home and for your support of breast cancer awareness, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Anita! I just love that large ribbon bead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!