Saturday, March 28, 2009

Purple Set

I got a chance to take an online class with Erika Martin. If you ever have the chane, to take one of her classes. Do it. This purse was one of the projects. It was so easy to make following the directions. Erika has a picture for each step. She gives you all the directions in a pdf document so you can print the directions if you want.I just had to make a matching card to go with this cute purse. The puple swirl paper is digital paper that I printed on Sparkle Text to give the paper a beautiful shimmer.

This set also fufills Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge. This weekends challenge is to make a monochromatic card. This means to use 1 color. I choose purple because I have had this swirl paper printed for awhile waiting to be used.
Latisha has a wonderful video on Flourishes Blog showing how she ties her bows. Now I know how to make beautiful bows.

Details
Stamps- Christian Tags 1 & A Stich in time from Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper- Iridescents Morphing Mauve, Dark Purple, Vellum Violet, Pop Tones Grapesicle, & Sparkle text

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!