Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mail box bird

Happy Easter to all!

Squigglefy is having an awesome promotion. If you preorder images for May, you get an incredible deal. It is $30 for 31 images. Go to Squigglefly to sign up.







This mailbox bird is an image from Squigglefly. I colored with gel pens and Twinkling H2Os. Pez a Doodle has added the wonderful square embellishments called Pez a Blings. They come in individual colors and mixes. Some of the mixes match some wonderful DP. Check back tomorrow for the start of Pez A Doodles release. They are a few suprises. You won't want to miss the fun.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you used the Pez-A-Blings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! All my favorite colors, too!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card-and the image is so adorable! I used the first piece of the paper you sent me today-LOVE it! So shiny! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love that image! And your bright colors!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    The image is so cute and your colours is nice! :)

    Greetings, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Anita. Great bling. I'll go over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!