Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pez A Doodle Blog Hop Release #1

Yeah! I finally get to share one of the new releases from Pez A Doodle. Go to Catherine's blog to start the Blog Hop and see what my other DT sisters have created. She will direct you to the next stop and the last stop will be Marti's blog (owner of Pez A Doodle). She will announce the winner of the Digital Stamp of Picnic Bee. If you didn't win, you will have a chance to buy the digital stamp for the next three days and then it will only be available as a rubber stamp. Marti will direct you to the first hint for the next stamp.

7 comments:

  1. oh so cute and happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Anita, he is SO cute and happy to be havin' a picnic!!! The way you did the fringe on your gass is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and love the digi stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for release number two....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pez a doodle peeks. This one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!