Sunday, May 10, 2009

Emilys page


Wishing all moms a Happy Mother's Day!
Today starts the challenge on the Studio G Paper Craft Planet to create a Layout (Scrapbook Page) using your Studio G Stamps. I used Studio G Stamps to create the flower border and word border. I colored the flowers with Studio G chalk. I added some Flower Soft to the middle of the flowers and the o's in the words. I created my title using a font I got from Lettering Delights. The duck was also from the same font.

Recipe
Flower Soft, Studio G chalk are from Pez A Doodle
Paper is all from scrap bins.

2 comments:

  1. What a darling page!! I love all the pink! And that little ones smile is priceless!!!
    Great job!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, super cute, Love that little angel tooo:) she is sooo sweet!!!

    great layout hun!!!

    Happy Mothers Day to you!!!

    thank you :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!