Friday, August 7, 2009

Princess Pryia

Ok, I hope you won't get tired of seeing the new Pez A Doodle stamps. Today I am showing you Princess Pryia. I stamped her with Memento Black ink. I stamped the leaves of the tree 3 more times and after coloring them cut them out and layered them on top of the tree. The picture below shows the layering.



Head on over to my fellow Pez A Doodle DTs and see the wonderful creations using the Nestie stamps. The links are on my side bar. These are stamps made to fit Nestabillites but you can use them alone if you don't have the Nesties. I hope to show you later next week the project I have done with one of these fantastic stamps. Marti has all the new stamps up on her blog so you can see all the extra stamps that go with the main image.

Recipe-
Paper- unkown
Twinkling H2O's
Pez A Bling
Michaels ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!