Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yellow Submarine

I recently joined Ranger Yahoo Group. The challenge for August was to use a song or poetry to inspire your project. I overheard a couple people talking about this song and I immediately thought this is what I wanted to do. I had to take the photo at an angle because of all the sparkle. I cut the sub out of Grunge Board and painted it first with Adirondack Paint Dabbers Sno Cap than Sunshine Yellow. Once I attached it to the "water" I added Ranger Glossy Accents on top and once dried I added Diamond Stickles. The water is Alcohol Inks Sail Boat Blue, Aqua and Pool mixed on Ranger Glossy paper. Then mounted on yellow cardstock. The last layer is card stock which is painted with Distress Crackle Paint Faded Blue Jeans. After the paint dried, I rubbed Distress Ink Faded jeans on top. Then I spritzed the card stock with Turquoise perfect pearls. The last step was to add Mermaid Stickles to the corners and Turquoise Stickles on the bottom. I watched Jennifer's videos to see how to use these fantastic products. I got all the products for this project from Pez A Doodle.

Recipe-
Yellow card stock, card board, Ranger Glossy paper
Sail Boat Blue, Aqua, & Pool Alcohol Inks
Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Faded Blue Jean, Old paper
Fish- Digital image from
Grunge Board
Sunshine Yellow & Sno White Paint Dabbers
Turquoise, Mermaid, & Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! love how you used the grungeboard!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!