Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OWH Blog Hop winner & Thank You


I know you are waiting to hear who the lucky winner is but first I want to say a big Thank You to all the blog hop participants and all the people who took time to participate. This was fun looking forward to the next one. Ok, The winner of the Paper Temptress paper is Tink.
Now for the suprise I have decided to add a second person to win some crafting goodies from me and that lucky person is Cindy. Please contact me with your address so I can get the goodies out to you.
Now for my card, I used scrap papers for the papers. This fits There She Goes Challenge to use stiching. Ok, I have to admit that I hate sewing even faux stiching. I just don't think it comes out looking ok. I used Polka Dot Blooms from There She Goes for the circle border on the base and the blue flowers. The main image is Studio G.
http://www.paperspadsandpictures.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!