Friday, December 25, 2009

Tree


I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Belated Happy Hanukkah.
Gingersnap's Spicy Supply challenge is to use Sandpaper. I knew right away that I wanted to use Paper Temptress Sorbet Blue Ice/Cappuccino. I cuttlebuged the paper with Swiss Dots folder. I then sanded the dots to show the color through. The tree image is created by my friend Stef. You can get the image at the Stamping Boutique. The image is printed on watercolor paper/ The saying was printed on Sparkle Blanc.

2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful! it has been wonderful getting to know you thru squigglefly, the boutique and all the forums we're on together. you are truly a blessing to me.

    a very merry christmas to you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful beginning to 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!