Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ildi Challenge

Welcome to the first challenge of 2010 for Ildi Co. The challenge is to use scraps and metal. Go here to read all the details and see the other amazing DT projects.
The base is Laser Gold Glossy Lustre. Yes, I did have this piece in my scrap pile. I cut the circle because I had cut the paper already. I like how it gives a peek of the inside. The saying is framed with Basis Light Green. The purple is unknown. The Love background stamp is Studio G. My metal is the frame and brads. I used Snopal Flowers. I colored with Twinkling H2O's and then chalked the background. The DP is SU retired. I used the color challenge for Gingersnap Creations color challenge which is Purple, Green and Gold.

God Bless,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!