Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apricot page


I used the Sketch by Tamara for the layout. I joined a group on Soul Scrappers that a bunch of us were sent all the same embellishments. The challenge is to see how many embellishments one could use and in a creative way. The theme is home. I choose to document my apricot tree. We have had it for a few years but have got only a few apricots. This year the tree bloomed like crazy. I am not sure we will get many apricots because it bloomed in Feburary. All the paper is from Fun in the Sun by DCVW. I am trying to use my DP instead of buying more. Click on the photo to see it bigger.
Here is the clay embellishment that I traced with a silver gel pen to high light the letters. The hearts were colored with a sharpie. I then sprayed it with a mixture of Perfect Pearls and water. This mixture was used on the flower below too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!