Monday, March 29, 2010

Tool Time

When I saw this image and immediately thought of my son when he was younger. The image is from Phindy's Place. I dug around to find this pic of my son when he was about 4. He just loved helping his Daddy with chores. The base is Skinny Column Brown 12x12. The border with tools, journal box and title box are Brown Bag Kraft 12 x 12. I just love the texture of this paper. The DP is SU. I rubbed the edges of the papers with DI Corduroy Brown. The stripe DP is rubbed with ink to give it a more aged look. I figured out that my Curvy Cutter works much better on a glass cutting board. I just use the back side that is smooth. The tools are from Clear Dollar Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous LO, Anita!! Great use of Phindy's image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Anita! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!