Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here is Day 47. I used Tailor Made Simply Scrappin kit from SU to create this card.
This card is for Day 48. The base is SU Whisper White. The rest is all from the SU Tailor Made Simply Scrappin Kit. The stamp is from 4 squares from SU.http://365cards.blogspot.com/2010/04/day-48-white-space.html
This is for Day 46 on 365 cards. I saw this idea of cutting squares and gluing them onto a piece of white or black card stock. I cut it out using a rectangular nestabillity. The flowers are from my stash.
I had a blast completing all these cards. I will reuse these sketches. All of these cards are going to Operation Write Home. If you have a couple extra cards, why not mail them to Operation Write Home. They are a group that sends blank cards and Hero cards (cards with a note for the soldiers).

God Bless,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!