Sunday, April 10, 2011

Favorite Chick & Hero card

Sorry the card is a little fuzzy. I took it when I was sick and just now realeased I need to put it up before the challenge ends. This card uses Tuesday Morning Sketch. The papers are from Paper Temptress. Patricia just added some yummy new paper and ribbon. If you go shopping use my code aa10 to get 10% off.
This cute image and saying are from Create with TLC. The papers are also from there too. There is a challenge to use one of the Easter digis by 8 pm PST. You can details here. It also fits Digital Tuesday challenge of Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card and image. Love the sentiment!!
    So happy you joined us at digital tuesday for our easter parade challenge, hope you'll check back tuesday for the new challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!