Saturday, November 12, 2011

VSN Mini cards

This first card is for VSN challenge called Marshmallow World. The white base is Sparkle Blanc. The star is Crystal Metallic. I wish you could see all the sparkle. The yummy ribbon is from Ribbon Carousel. The pearls are Pizzazz Aplenty. The image in Inkandanko.

This card was created for VSN Get out the Salt challenge. The base is Pool Treasures, Silver Metallic was used for the technique. I used Distress Reinkers and Stampin Up Reinkers. The star is from Holiday Boot Camp class that I am taking.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you dimensional star card came out!! The colors are so pretty! I'm also LOVING class and look forward to it every day!! I know I'll miss it terribly once it's over!!

    Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Anita!! I esp. love the top one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!