Monday, March 26, 2012

Inspired Stamps

Welcome to Inspired Stamps Release week. I am sharing this fun Art Journal set. It has a face that you can make lots of different expressions. My first project is part of my scripture journal. I used words from the new set to frame around the edges of the page. The scripture is Philip 4:13. I used Viva Decor silver pen for the scribble lines. The flower is from Flower Buds that was stamped on watercolor paper that had been painted and spritzed first.

Here is a card using the new set. I love how the words are individual so you can make lots of different sayings. Sorry for the words being off but I have been sick.

Challenge- Mixed Media Art - sparkle

5 comments:

  1. Anita, Great projects, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Anita! Great job and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Anita!!! I love what you've been showing us with your art in your scripture journal! And your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool project! Nice to see that people are enjoying the group and playing along! I hope to be back soon, once I am done with my class, which I have totally enjoyed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the projecta nd so glad you have played along with us at mix it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!