Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kickin it

I just love this Donkey set from There She Goes called Ba Donkey Donk. My friend, Kim, is encouraging everyone to show her your donkey with this set on her blog. It is also for There She Goes challenge to have a suprise in the project. I used this amazing tutorial here by Sharon.
Here is the inside with a pocket for a gift card. The DSP is Echo Park. The ribbon is 7/8" Pink/Ivory check ribbon from Ribbon Carousel. Ribbon Carousel is having a Saint Patrick's day sale of saving 17%.
Here is a close up of the inside. The saying says "Thanks for kickin it with me!"

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Thanks for being the 5th donkey herded at the O'Connell Ranch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place to hide the surprise! I love the pink and the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

    Hugs,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA - CUTE! I love the googlie eyes and your paper piecing with this untraditional pattern & color. Lovely Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great donkey card! Thanks for joining us at TSG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love how you paper pieced the donkey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!