Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ribbon Carousel News

Ribbon Carousel is celebrating!!!!! Here is the note from their blog- We're publishing our first newsletter this week! In this monthly publication, we will show you what's new, what's happening and where we'll be! There will announcements, coupons, tips and tricks and at the bottom of each newsletter, we'll announce one randomly selected newsletter subscriber as the monthly $20 Gift Certificate winner!
We're celebrating with a giveaway, of course! There are 3 ways to win, but only 3 days to enter! Giveaway entries end Tuesday at 11:59pm EST! The winner will be announced Wednesday morning!
I hope you go enter. You can also save on some of the yummy new ribbon with 15% saving all month at Ribbon Carousel.

Below is a video of my favorite way to store my ribbon. I treated myself to a couple Ribbon Carousel. I love not having some of my ribbon in a tangle. Unfortunately, I still have some ribbon in a drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!