Monday, March 5, 2012

Scripture Journal

I am venturing on a new journey for me. I am trying my hand at Scripture Journaling. I am joining Antoinette on God Bless Your Art. This is where you take different mediums and create a journal around a scripture verse. For me I found this book and will do a different scripture on each page. Or at least that is the plan, we will see where God leads me. I am not one to journal even though I do read scripture daily. I figure this is a good time to start because there is some family drama and I have my own personal health issues. The stamp sets I used are all from Inspired Stamps. Fruitful Flourishes, Flower Buds, Blessed Little Christmas (cross by Scripture), IS favorite collection #2, Scrapbooking, & Journal Shapes. I took different inks and distress the background. The square was colored with ink than sprayed with Smooch Spritz. The journal boxes were sprayed with Smooch Spritz. Liquid Pearls was used as an accent.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I'm so glad you are joining me on this journey and pray it blesses you in the process! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!