Friday, October 12, 2012

Note book tutorial



This week I am sharing a tutorial on altering a notebook. I choose one that is a mini composition notebook that is 3" x 4 1/2".





Here you can see the finished journal.                       This is a close up of Luke 2:14 from Inspired Stamps.

Here is note book before I started. I took a piece of DSP and cut it to size. I then colored it with Distress Inks. The paper already had the embossed snowflakes. The DSP is glued to the notebook using Decoupage glue. I find this helps hold it best. I used a bit of the decopauge on the large snowflakes too.

 One of the amazing things about Inspired Stamps is that they come with this piece of foam. It helps to make a good crisp image. I stamped my image than embossed it. I choose to keep it simpke and not color the image.


Here is another notebook using Tags.   I did the same thing as the red one. These would be great gifts for friends and family.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!