Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog Candy

 
I have so much to be thankful for that I have been wanting to do blog candy for awhile. First up is a $15 gift certificate to Melonhedz. I have so excited to be part of this company.

Second to someone in the USA, I have a mystery box of crafting goodies. The more people that enter the bigger the box. I have duplicates of lots of crafting goodies and some stuff looking for a new home.

Thirdly, the winner gets to choose a $10 gift certificate to the company of their choice.

Ok, now for details. Just leave a comment for one entry. If you share this via email or FB, add your name again letting me know. Good luck to all. I will choose 3 winners and the first one gets to choose their prize and then the next one and then the third. This will close Wednesday, Dec 5 12 pm PST.

Thanks for being a wonderful follower.

EDITED I will post winners tomorrow due to my finding out I have a fracture in my ankle.

6 comments: