Sunday, June 2, 2013

Inspired Stamps of 52 Weeks of Gratitude

This week we are using James 4:8 for our inspiration this week. I have to say this scripture is perfect for me to memorize this week. May was extremlly busy and glad June is here. Life should settle down a bit. My daughter graduated High School on friday so I have survived everything by relying on God.  For this one, I used an ATC watercolor paper for base. I stamped first with Background Stamps inked with a pink ink then I stamped some flourishes with silver distress paint from Fruitful Flourishes. The scripture is on a white Metallic paper I stamped and embossed the scripture. I then added some pink ink to the paper and edge it with the silver paint. The embellishments are from my stash.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!