Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bring Back The Nice Blog Hop



Hi Welcome to the Bring Back Nice Blog Hop. You should of just come from Jan's blog. This hop is to remind us to do something nice for someone. It can be a little thing or a big thing. There seems to be so much negativity in the world so we are trying to Bring Back the Nice.
I choose to use a soon to be retiring Close To My Heart papers. The stamp set is Hello Blooms. I stamped the flowers and then inked the edges. I will be sending this card to one of the person who comments along with some Close To My Heart goodies. I will draw a winner Tuesday, July 22.
Your next stop is Tenia's blog. She has an amazing project.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute! It certainly is a delightful way to bring back nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Anita! Sharing your wonderful card-making skills is always a wonderful way to brighten someone's day. xo

    (And P.S. Don't enter me in your drawing - please select someone else. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely. I am so glad I found out about this "Nice" movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Anita! Thank you so much for joining the hop and for ALWAYS bringing back nice! You mean so very much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I think I might just need that nice reminder today! It's been a week, but so glad it is Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!